5QS undertake geotechnical risk assessment and/or design for infrastructure such as roads, railways, pipelines, industrial sites, subdivisions and individual house sites.
Our multidisciplinary team which includes Civil, Structural, and Environmental engineers, is a clear point of difference as it enables 5QS to appreciate the various performance requirements of your project. This combined capability and experience ensures that our geotechnical investigations and designs meet your project requirements.
Our services include:
- Site investigations for commercial, industrial and residential projects ranging from single sites to subdivisions
- Slope stability investigations and risk assessments
- Residential site classifications and footing / slab designs
- Pavement investigations and design for a wide range of civil projects including urban and rural roads, roundabouts, rail and other large scale works
- Construction and earthwork quality reports including onsite monitoring
- Earthworks and retaining solutions
- Onsite Effluent disposal investigation and design
- Landslip identification and remediation
- Rock excavation and support
- Site classification to AS2870
- Mine subsidence risk assessments
- Mine subsidence damage remediation
- Geotechnical endorsements